Making the Grade
tutoring services to help every student succeed
School can be tough on kids. And their parents.
- Even students who work hard in school may develop skill gaps. Most often, it's not their fault.
- Getting accepted to the best schools is highly competitive, even for the most talented learners.
- There is often insufficient time during the school day for enrichment activities.
- High-stakes testing puts additional pressures on students and parents.
- Parents may not be familiar with today's curriculums.
At Making the Grade, we take the struggle out of succeeding at school.
We individualize for each learner using proven educational techniques and technologies to address specific academic and school performance needs. Children enjoy our motivating, productive sessions, resulting in quick progress. We listen carefully to parent concerns and help them share in their children's success.
Our professional services for reading, language arts, math, and other school subjects are provided by experienced, certified teachers. Making the Grade is not a franchise pushing a "one-size, fits-all" formula. We are part of the community, not a corporation.
Making the Grade provides competitively-priced services for students of elementary and middle school age in Northern New Jersey. Tutoring sessions generally take place in students' homes at times convenient for the family. We are pleased to work with your child for short-term intervention or ongoing support.